Thursday, December 30, 2004

4 kinds of blogs

I was talking to my brother yesterday, and he was telling me the reason that he didn't write blogs. ("besides them being a waste of time.") He was telling me that there are 4 kinds of blogs. #1. = "I like Kittens!" people. they talk about the smallest things that happened to them that day, and they write with nothing in mind. #2. = " People hopelessly "in love" they almost always talk about what they don't have, and about how they want to be in love, and who they like, and all of those things. #3.= those who don't use their time writing blogs. and the fourth are those which write about technical stuff which no one besides nerds understand. don't get me wrong though, nerds are just cool studs. (the last one is aimed towards several of my friends. Give me some comments, if you can think of any other types of bloggers. I know I'm missing some middle person, so help me out. And if anyone really every notices that I'm writing like that tell me. I don't want to be any of those cept #3, but only if I don't actually have the time to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's also the blogger who randomly posts things, sometimes meaningless entries, but who nevertheless tries to post worthwhile topics but abandons the site for sporadic amounts of time. E.g., me. Nice site. And gaaaa, I hate that every tall person is made to feel like their height is part of their personality or something.

Anywho, catch ya later.
Gill

Anonymous said...

#1: "I like pancakes!" -- These people have no excuse for blogging. They should quit while they're ahead.

#2: "I pine for lost love!" -- It seems like all this group talks about is how much they need or miss a girlfriend (or boyfriend, but that's a rarity in my circles).

#3: "I miss everybody I know that I can't immediately see while sitting in front of my computer! Shout outs to my crew! Madd props to my posse! Hugs and kisses! I miss you all! Can't wait to see you! XOXOXOXOXOXO" -- These bloggers irritate me because I'm never the person who they miss so much. Yes, it's out of jealousy.

#4: "Well, if I wrote this you know that I've just had a bad day. Because I only post when I have a bad day. Ever. I hope you have nothing better to do than read 20 pages of name-calling and character assassination, because I took 4 hours to type out this brain dump. Oh, and I've decided my favorite color is hate." -- By far the most popular type of blog. Nothing to see here, citizen. They'll just keep ranting and raving long after you're gone.

Kurt