Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Years Eve

Well I am up in Tulsa right now, with my God parents, and my old dear church family. And it has been a joyous night. I'm very happy to be around them again. My God father has been teaching tonight about many things, right now I'm not going to try and write it all down, until I have studied my notes. But my spirit right now is content. All I want to do right now is praise the Lord God. He is soveriegn and in control of everything. Something I was told tonight is " Follow the Holy Spirit, whoever he's with, wherever he is, find him, find him for yourself." And that's what I plan to do, I pray that all of you do the same. I hope that none of you are uneasy about reading this, but I pray that it be a blessing in some way or another. I don't know God's plan for me, where he wants me to go, or what he wants me to do. But I ask that any of you that read this pray that he reveal his plan for me and that I trust in him alone. I pray that God blesses you all and that you follow him with your whole heart. In Jesus' mighty name.

No comments: