Tuesday, March 15, 2005

movie quiz

this is an awsome movie, so when I found the quiz I was like YES!
here it is.

Take the quiz: "Which Holy Grail Character Are You?"

Arthur, King of the Britons
Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!

I'm also going to have to go with a red v. blue quiz.

Take the quiz: "Which Red vs Blue Char are you?"

Sarge
You are Sarge! You are the leader of the Red team and dish out the orders during battle. You are both brave and smart ulinke most everyone else on the team.

8 comments:

Herohtar said...

Heh, I am:
"The (Invincible) Black Knight

No one shall pass beyond your defended territory, which you will defend to the death and multiple amputation."

Steve M said...

man that stinks, he is THE BEST person. Glad your him......I think

Anonymous said...

I'm "The (Invincible) Black Knight" too

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephan,
I got a blog! Funness huh? anyways...I hope you are having a great day. Thanks for telling me bout this, it shall be fun! anyways...I hope you have a blessed week, I pray that God will bless you throughout the week in many ways. Your friend

Anonymous said...

Heeeyyyy.... I got the Black Knight too.... That and Church, you cannot deny Church

Steve M said...

GAH!!! Lucky ducks.... I wish I had been the black knight, or even the almighty rabbit. lol

frisbeegurl said...

Weird.. I got the (Invinvible) Black Knight also!!

Anonymous said...

i was the bridge keeper...yay!