Wednesday, May 25, 2005

quote post

Well it's about that time again. Many of you have been pestering me about a new post, so here it is.

David McIntyre: "Can you do a favor for me?

Stephan: "depends"

Stephan: "what is it?"

David McIntyre: "Post on your blog more than once a Month"

Stephan: "Do"H"

Stephan: "I need something exciting to happen"

David McIntyre: "The apostrophe is in the wrong place"

Stephan: "Something that isn't Sports banquet, choir tour, graduation, Frederick coming home, volleyball tourny, camp coming up, or any of the more major events such as me waking up, going to sleep, eating, or brushing my teeth."

And there is my post, may all of you have a Merry Christmas! what? it isn't? Then why is Frederick getting so many presents? Birthday?!?! PAH! Well anyway may all of you enjoy.


(quotes are subject to change, names are changed according to the witness protection laws.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so ok... that post had absolutely no point. at least you brish you teeth ;)

frisbeegurl said...

Wow... you "brish" your teeth?? THat's weird Stephen... Ohh btw.. That isn't a post... WRITE SOMETHING REAL!!! Lol... PEASE!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was the one that inspired him to write this post, I will admit it, I am the "David McIntyre" in the post. I hate to reveal who I am seeing as Stephan worked so hard on that "Witness protection" thing.

frisbeegurl said...

Agghhh I stil don't think it's a REAL post.

frisbeegurl said...

But good job though for inspiring him!

Anonymous said...

brishing is very important. you should do it every day, Sara.