Friday, May 27, 2005

real post?

I'm sitting at my computer right now, looking outside and it's just. Beautiful. I'm watching the rain pour down, and I see 2 mourning doves sitting on the fence. They must be admiring God's creation as well. I'm sure all of you are wanting me to post something with depth, or meaning to it. Or even something that has been going on, but I'm enjoying the smell of fresh rain too much right now. I will post something worthwhile soon, prolly all that's been going on. It's going to be long. I just keep glancing outside, and God has blessed us with such a mysterious, and exciting world. I just love it! Anywho, this blog really has no aim, or anything to it. I'm just letting it meander.

I'm listening to a c.d. that my harp teacher let me borrow, the group is called "Pink Martini" they're pretty good. Some of the songs have a Latin feel to them, others they sing in French or Chinese. It's a really weird group, but it's good. I'm going to be ending this "post" soon, all of you people leave a comment, and tell me if I should break up the next post, because I'm sure it's going to be MASSIVE. maybe. lol.
p.s. I'm going to take the time someday to figure out how to post pictures. It is becoming a Must for me to post pics, I have so many now. Anywhy, the rain is ceasing, and so must this post. Soon to be standing in the rain,
Stephan


I thank God for: rain

5 comments:

Steve M said...

That's right "you know who" your comment was deleted! And I'm going to continue deleting them, until I find out who you are. AHAHAHAHAHA. lol

Steve M said...

I'm sure I know who it is now, at least I think I do. I'll have to ask "you." (watch me guess horribly and then have to explain to the person I asked what is going on.)

frisbeegurl said...

Yay Stephan!! Thanks for posting something!! Anything as simple.. well I don't think it's simple myself.. God's creation is marvelous.. is an awesome post!! Good job.. lol.

frisbeegurl said...

Hehe..

Katina Rae Hembree said...

"You Know who" posted on my site too. I thinks Its is... not going to tell you . hehe
'you know who'this could become a fun game. You need to get a blogger!!

Yes rain is wonderful!! I love it! Especially when it rains enough to get puddles on both sides of the street and then I can go splashing in it!! YaY!! and have leaf races with my brothers. FUnness.