Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Knight's game

Last night I finally got to go to a Knight's game! It's been along time coming, I haven't gone to one of their games since........(pondering a moment) wow! almost 5 years. The last time was when I was still playing. GJ! to all who play on the Knights. I expected you to win. So thank you for my expectations to be correct.
Anywho I thought about joining the team this year. But I'm glad in some ways that I didn't cause I really would not have had the time to do all the things I want to. I know it would be fun, and I'd really get running endurance, (which is something I want) but I would've had to drop many many other things.
I'm also unhappy that I didn't join, cause I really did/do want to, and I know I would've had a blast. There are several peeps that I already know, but never get to see them anymore (you know who you are. on the + side I didn't have to drive two hours.) Well I'ma gonna go, cause I need lunch and need to study. I have many subjects, and projects due tomorrow. SYL all.

No comments: